Real Estate Agent’s Guide: Hyperlocal Strategy
When it comes to prospecting for new clients, do you find yourself looking at your calendar and finding other things to focus your time on?
Prospecting and lead generation can be challenging and time-consuming. From the most experienced to the newest agents, it can be a struggle, and prospecting doesn’t have to feel that way. So how do you handle your prospecting? At Cole
, we find most of our customers have success with their prospecting and lead generation by focusing on creating a hyperlocal strategy. So, let’s break down how you can create a hyperlocal marketing plan today!
What is a Hyperlocal Marketing Strategy?
Let’s start by defining what hyperlocal marketing is. Think of hyperlocal marketing
as a strategy that focuses on a targeted audience within a local area. By marketing to a specific demographic or localized area based on trigger events such as new and sold listings you are able to drive name recognition and letting prospects know you are in the area. So how do you get started? Evaluate. Look at your sales from the past year, do you notice any trends? Look at the demographics of your customers and the areas they are moving to and from. Try asking yourself some of the following questions:
- Demographics. Is there a certain age group you sold and listed houses with?
- Lifestyle. Did your customers have families or where they downsizing?
- Area. Is there a new and upcoming area that your clients were moving to?
By defining your place in the market, your hyperlocal marketing strategy will go so much farther and you will be able to generate meaningful leads.
Why is Hyperlocal Marketing Important?
As a real estate agent, you want to be generating meaningful leads and reach your intended audience without spending all of your marketing budget on a single campaign. By focusing on a hyperlocal level, you will find your marketing budget will go so much further. Here are some tips to help you get started:
- Brand Awareness. Now that you’ve identified your marketplace, it’s time to create name recognition. Creating multiple touchpoints by sending out flyers, cold calling, emails or targeted social media campaigns you are driving your name into client’s minds so it’s your name they remember when they are ready to move.
- Social Media Marketing. COIVD-19 has changed the landscape for many businesses. With more people spending time on social, now is the time to start running ads.
- Create Specific Content. What is interesting and unique to the area? Give a shoutout to local businesses in the area and show clients what makes the area desirable to live in.
Real estate agents across the country are growing their hyperlocal marketing strategy with Cole Realty Resource. Brokers and agents can access the data they need to grow their sphere of influence, deliver high-quality leads, close more transactions, generate additional commission revenue and increase company profitability. Start generating more leads with Cole Realty Resource