What’s Your Selling Style? Take Our Quiz!
By Sarah Elfering
Have you ever thought about how you find clients? This is something that can easily get overlooked but is very important in the selling process. What is your selling style? Take our quiz and find out!
At Cole Information we have talked to real estate agents, insurance agents and home service professionals and found there are two main selling styles: consultative and aggressive. So how do you know which one you are?
Let’s start with the consultative seller. These sellers like to take their clients on a journey. It may take a client weeks, months, or years to buy and return to you when they are ready to buy or sell again.
Tips for consultative sellers:
- Get on the client’s radar, whether it’s by sending out mailers, emails or social media targeting.
- It’s important to strengthen your reputation as helpful, fun and friendly. Do this by sending pies during the holidays or tailgating during a big game.
- Do’t forget to make the ask. This can often get overlooked, but there is a time to build the relationship and get down to business.
An aggressive seller is all about finding the right clients at the right time. If the client isn’t ready to do business, then aggressive sellers believe they are not the right client.
Tips for aggressive sellers:
- Try targeting neighborhoods where you want to do business or reach new clients.
- Make phone calls everyday, schedule a specific time each day that is specifically for prospecting.
- Don’t brush a client off to quickly if they seem hesitant. You never know when you are going to miss out on a sale.
Take our selling style quiz today and find out if you’re a consultative or aggressive seller.
Beat Online Insurance Quote Sites
In today’s fast-paced, immediate gratification, … Continue reading "Beat Online Insurance Quote Sites"
Five Easy Tricks to Keep Your Insurance Game Strong
A long-time customer calls. They’re … Continue reading "Five Easy Tricks to Keep Your Insurance Game Strong"
Webinar Recap: Q&A with Mike Ferry
At Cole Information, we understand … Continue reading "Webinar Recap: Q&A with Mike Ferry"
Back to the Basics- A Real Estate Agent’s Guide to Survival
Is it a buyer’s market? … Continue reading "Back to the Basics- A Real Estate Agent’s Guide to Survival"