What’s Your Selling Style? Take Our Quiz!
By Sarah Elfering
Have you ever thought about how you find clients? This is something that can easily get overlooked but is very important in the selling process. What is your selling style? Take our quiz and find out!
At Cole Information we have talked to real estate agents, insurance agents and home service professionals and found there are two main selling styles: consultative and aggressive. So how do you know which one you are?
Let’s start with the consultative seller. These sellers like to take their clients on a journey. It may take a client weeks, months, or years to buy and return to you when they are ready to buy or sell again.
Tips for consultative sellers:
- Get on the client’s radar, whether it’s by sending out mailers, emails or social media targeting.
- It’s important to strengthen your reputation as helpful, fun and friendly. Do this by sending pies during the holidays or tailgating during a big game.
- Do’t forget to make the ask. This can often get overlooked, but there is a time to build the relationship and get down to business.
An aggressive seller is all about finding the right clients at the right time. If the client isn’t ready to do business, then aggressive sellers believe they are not the right client.
Tips for aggressive sellers:
- Try targeting neighborhoods where you want to do business or reach new clients.
- Make phone calls everyday, schedule a specific time each day that is specifically for prospecting.
- Don’t brush a client off to quickly if they seem hesitant. You never know when you are going to miss out on a sale.
Take our selling style quiz today and find out if you’re a consultative or aggressive seller.
3 Tips for Creating Strong Insurance Leads
As an insurance agent, generating … Continue reading "3 Tips for Creating Strong Insurance Leads"
Real Estate Agent’s Guide: Hyperlocal Strategy
When it comes to prospecting … Continue reading "Real Estate Agent’s Guide: Hyperlocal Strategy"
Keys to Prospecting Success in Real Estate For Agents
As a real estate agent, … Continue reading "Keys to Prospecting Success in Real Estate For Agents"
The Personal Marketing Company
Helping Real Estate Agents generate … Continue reading "The Personal Marketing Company"
What’s Your Selling Style?
Have you ever thought about … Continue reading "What’s Your Selling Style?"