Use Facebook To Generate More Than Likes
By Sarah Elfering
Prospecting. It can be challenging at achieve, but it necessary.
Your time is valuable, and creating custom audiences in Facebook can help make prospecting easier. People are reaching specific audiences in Facebook to maximize their ROI by prospecting qualified sellers, and Cole Neighborhoods can help you!
Creating a custom audience in Facebook has two significant benefits:
- Facebook locates your prospects’ profiles by email address or phone number and looks at your customers’ demographics.
- Facebook uses those data points to look for people who have similar demographics to your customers.
This information gives you access to similar customers that will most likely buy from you. So how does Cole Neighborhoods do this? We provide residence emails and phone numbers, so you can specifically target Facebook profiles.
Here are the steps to create a custom audience by a specific subdivision:
- Log into Cole Realty Resource and create a list based on particular data selections.
- Copy and paste the emails and cell phones into your Facebook campaign.
- Target specific individuals in the Facebook ad.
Watch this video to see how our customers are using Cole Neighborhoods to grow their prospecting efforts:
3 Tips for Creating Strong Insurance Leads
As an insurance agent, generating … Continue reading "3 Tips for Creating Strong Insurance Leads"
Real Estate Agent’s Guide: Hyperlocal Strategy
When it comes to prospecting … Continue reading "Real Estate Agent’s Guide: Hyperlocal Strategy"
Keys to Prospecting Success in Real Estate For Agents
As a real estate agent, … Continue reading "Keys to Prospecting Success in Real Estate For Agents"
The Personal Marketing Company
Helping Real Estate Agents generate … Continue reading "The Personal Marketing Company"
What’s Your Selling Style?
Have you ever thought about … Continue reading "What’s Your Selling Style?"