Create Facebook Custom Audiences
By Sarah Elfering
Prospecting. It can be challenging to achieve, but it is necessary.
Your time is valuable, and creating custom audiences in Facebook can help make prospecting easier. Insurance agents are reaching specific audiences in Facebook to maximize their ROI by prospecting qualified sellers, and Cole X-Dates can help you!
Creating a custom audience in Facebook has two significant benefits:
- Facebook locates your prospects’ profiles by email address or phone number and looks at your customers’ demographics.
- Facebook uses those data points to look for people who have similar demographics to your customers.
This information gives you access to similar customers that will most likely buy from you. So how does Cole X-Dates do this? We provide residence emails and phone numbers, so you can specifically target Facebook profiles.
Here are the steps to create a custom audience by a specific subdivision:
- Log into Cole X-Dates and create a list based on particular data selections.
- Copy and paste the emails and cell phones into your Facebook campaign.
- Target specific individuals in the Facebook ad.
Watch this video to see how our customers are using Cole Neighborhoods to grow their prospecting efforts:
Beat Online Insurance Quote Sites
In today’s fast-paced, immediate gratification, … Continue reading "Beat Online Insurance Quote Sites"
Five Easy Tricks to Keep Your Insurance Game Strong
A long-time customer calls. They’re … Continue reading "Five Easy Tricks to Keep Your Insurance Game Strong"
Webinar Recap: Q&A with Mike Ferry
At Cole Information, we understand … Continue reading "Webinar Recap: Q&A with Mike Ferry"
Back to the Basics- A Real Estate Agent’s Guide to Survival
Is it a buyer’s market? … Continue reading "Back to the Basics- A Real Estate Agent’s Guide to Survival"