Create Facebook Custom Audiences
By Sarah Elfering
Prospecting. It can be challenging to achieve, but it is necessary.
Your time is valuable, and creating custom audiences in Facebook can help make prospecting easier. Insurance agents are reaching specific audiences in Facebook to maximize their ROI by prospecting qualified sellers, and Cole X-Dates can help you!
Creating a custom audience in Facebook has two significant benefits:
- Facebook locates your prospects’ profiles by email address or phone number and looks at your customers’ demographics.
- Facebook uses those data points to look for people who have similar demographics to your customers.
This information gives you access to similar customers that will most likely buy from you. So how does Cole X-Dates do this? We provide residence emails and phone numbers, so you can specifically target Facebook profiles.
Here are the steps to create a custom audience by a specific subdivision:
- Log into Cole X-Dates and create a list based on particular data selections.
- Copy and paste the emails and cell phones into your Facebook campaign.
- Target specific individuals in the Facebook ad.
Watch this video to see how our customers are using Cole Neighborhoods to grow their prospecting efforts:
What’s Your Selling Style? Take Our Quiz!
Have you ever thought about … Continue reading "What’s Your Selling Style? Take Our Quiz!"
Three Tips to Overcome the Biggest Marketing Challenges
Are you struggling to get … Continue reading "Three Tips to Overcome the Biggest Marketing Challenges"
Tech Companies Put Real Estate Data To Work
Rochester, N.Y. – September 24, … Continue reading "Tech Companies Put Real Estate Data To Work"
Looking For Cold Calling Success? Try Out These Tips!
Cold calling. When real estate … Continue reading "Looking For Cold Calling Success? Try Out These Tips!"
Gain More Prospects With These Easy Tips
Summer. It’s hard not to … Continue reading "Gain More Prospects With These Easy Tips"