As a small business owner you want to be able to stand out among your competition, and prospecting can be tough. What you say to a potential customer can be the difference between getting the job and not. Do you have the most up-to-date and detailed information in order to have meaningful conversations when talking to a potential client? Is your Prospect IQ at peak performance?
INTRODUCING PROSPECT IQ: 5 UNIQUE WAYS TO ENHANCE YOUR PROSPECTING EFFORTS!Prospect IQ (PIQ) is the latest in Cole’s continuous product improvement effort. Prospect IQ isn’t just 250 new data elements, it is a mosaic of context overlaid on every household in America. PIQ consists of 5 “Packages” living within the premium data tab. Just like a tab, these 5 packages can be turned on or off individually. At a high level, here’s what is available:
- Property: Subdivision, Square Footage, Year Built, Number of Beds & Baths
- Financial: Income, Credit Score Indicator, Wealth Rating, Lender Name
- Transportation: Make/Model/Year/VIN, Purchase Date
- Family: Head of Household (M/F), Multiple Generation
- Consumer Behavior: Interests, Hobbies, Online Shoppers